PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Our Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving at my parents house this year along with my sister Amanda & her family & Ashlee & Belle. I thought we would NEVER eat this year! Scott, my brother-in-law decided he would fry a turkey. He bought a HUGE turkey & watched a video on youtube to learn how to do it. Anyway, we all stood out & laughed as he tried to cook it. Needless too say I was afraid to try turkey this year, I opted for the ham :)





Caleb, Gavin, Belle, Blaine & Tristyn


My dad entertained the kids while we were getting everything ready. He took them on a long walk on the golf course.



1 comment:

Momg said...

you have a beautiful family!!

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio