PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 28, 2011

I'M READY TO POP!!!




It's about that time! Strangers are whispering behind my back about the twins I MUST be pregnant with. Other random people are not afraid to ask now when I'm having this baby. My ankles are officially cankles. All of my maternity clothes are too small. I am ALWAYS hot! I am definitely ready to POP!!!!

Tuesday, August 30th I will go in to be induced and I am so looking forward to finally holding this sweet baby in my arms. Please pray everything goes smooth!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Praying for you friend!!

meawhitbrown said...

I'm glad you did this picture! It's super cute! I'm praying for you and Haddie! I hope she comes quickly and smoothly, and I can't wait to meet her! Love you guys!

Momg said...

Praying! LOVE the PIC!

Heather Summers said...

Wow April! I'm so glad to have found your blog and caught up a bit on your life! I missed you at Convention:) You look fabulous and this is the sweetest picture! Can't wait to hear how it all goes! I was induced with three of my four and it went great!!!! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts! HUGE HUGS!!!

Audrey said...

Hilarious! And are you nesting? The wall behind you is a different color in every picture!
Tomorrow will be such an amazing day. Will the boys be at the hospital? Wish I could be there to meet little Haddie, we will have to plan a trip this fall :)

Joni Kelly said...

April, I am praying with you for a smooth delivery, quick healing and abundant joy! Blessings to Haddie and all your family!

Mary said...

Hello April, I have been checking your page often. I am so excited for you and your beautiful family.
I am Brandy Mom :)Praying everything goes well. Haddie's room is precious.
Sweet Hugs,Mary :)

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio