PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Day!

Santa came!

Lyla's face when she first saw what Santa left. I love how she had Dora with her. This is how she holds her baby. Just like the way her momma holds Haddie :)
Gavin opening presents

& Caleb

& Haddie surrounded by her gifts!

Caleb & Gavin were so excited to watch Lyla open her Dora Fairy that they gave her.
I have been working on these t-shirt quilts for months. I'll have to take a bigger, better picture. They are made from shirts of the boys that have become too small. The quilts are twin size and so soft!

Our family went to my dad's house Christmas night.

Ashlee with her kids

Skylar & Haddie

My Daddy with his three girls
Belle & Tristyn

Noah, Blaine, Skylar & Caleb

Lyla & Grandaddy playing with Tristyn's babies. So sweet! I love this picture!

Scott & Amanda


I love my family!!!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio