PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 18, 2008

Thursday


Funny thoughts from Caleb:


1.) Caleb told me today that Alvin always says mean things to people on American Idol. I have not been watching Idol, but I'm pretty sure there is no one named Alvin....... I wonder what Simon Cowell would say if he knew he was being called Alvin AND being confused with a chipmunk?


2.) Our daily walks are taken on the golf course in our neighborhood. Caleb has brought it to my attention that the the people who live in the houses we walk by are rich. Yesterday I asked him what made him think these people are rich. He said because they have things like basketball goals and dogs in their backyards.... So, for all you wanting to be "rich" just install a b-ball goal and adopt a puppy and you will have it made!

5 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I'm so excited you have a blog! I hope you don't mind me keeping up with you! I love reading blogs!

KIM said...

I am so excited about this blog!!! I can not believe how big the boys have gotten!!! I know that we keep playing phone tag. We have so much to catch up on. I really miss talking to you!! Tell your family I said Hello!!!!!

Melissa said...

love your new blog! so fun to read!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

I FOUND IT !!! Yeah. Your family is beautiful. Wow ,twin boys, Girl you must be very busy.... Do you mind if I put you on my list of friends? Talk to you soon

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

That is sooo funny,Alvin, haha. He's right,Alvin is rude:)

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio