PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 11, 2008

28 Days of our lives

I'm doing a 28 day challenge. I'm not really sure WHY yet, just being told what to photograph in my life RIGHT NOW. I guess we will find out the purpose at the end. Here are my assignments and the photos I took....

Day 1 - Photo assignment: pantry - capture your real life and how things really are, so no straightening up allowed.

ok - a little embarassing, but this is truly what my pantry looked like on Thursday.



Day 2 - Photo assignment: mailbox.

Day 3 - Photo assignment: your refrigerator. You can take a photo of the outside or inside: the choice is yours.

For those of you who don't know, I rarely cook... very evident from this photo.

Day 4 - Photo assignment: something you use every day. It can be any "something," it's up to you what.

This is for sure something I use every single day. It is my phone, camera, email, internet, calendar, memo pad, direction giver, clock, music player, phone book..... I love it!

1 comment:

Sam said...

I LOVE this challenge. Where did you find it? I can't wait to see what comes from it. I am sure a true purpose will be revealed - even IF it is only to amuse your dedicated blog readers. :)

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio