PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

55 Things About Me

It has been over a month since I have blogged and I am actually having trouble getting back into it, so when I saw this on my friend Audrey's blog I thought I would start here.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:30

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Pineapple Express - it was TERRIBLE!!!

4. What is your favorite TV show? right now - Big Brother!

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? cereal

6. What is your middle name? Dawn

7. What food do you dislike? salad

8. What is on your ipod at the moment? have not listened to it in so long. no idea!

9. What kind of car do you drive? Tahoe

10. Favorite sandwich? turkey, no veggies, no dressing, no cheese

11. What characteristic do you despise? Negativity.

12.Favorite item of clothing? Jeans

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I really want to go to Yellowstone - never been there

14. Favorite brand of clothing? Anything from Anthropology

15. Where would you retire? no idea

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I can't remember how old I was, but Scott sent me on a scavenger hunt around town to give me clues that we were going to NY. Plus, my best friend's (who shares the same b-day) husband did this with Scott and we all went together.

17.Favorite sport to watch? Basketball

18. Farthermost places you are sending this? Hummm, don't know.

19.Person you expect to send it back first? Ya. Don't know either.

20.When is your birthday? Sept. 29th

22.What is your shoe size? 8

23.Pets? 1 dog

24.Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I don't have to work tomorrow!!!

25. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher.

26. How are you today? Great!

27. What is your favorite candy? something gummy

28. What is your favorite flower? gerber daisy

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Sept. 18 - Founder's Circle Trip

30. What is your full name? pass

31. What are you listening to right now? The Office

32. What was the last thing you ate? cookie

33. Do you wish on stars? sometimes

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red.

35 How is the weather right now? Cloudy and rainy.

36 Favorite Restaurants? Mercados, Brunos, just about anything Mexican

37. Favorite soft drink: none, I like water

39. Real hair color? dirty blonde

40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Baby dolls.

41. Summer or winter? Fall.

42. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.

43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate.

44. Coffee or tea? Neither

45. Do you want your friends to email you back? Who doesn't like email?

46. When was the last time you cried? At convention waiting to hear my number!

47. What is under your bed? a glass top that goes to our coffee table, which we need to sell.. Anyone looking for one?

48. What did you do last night? had a technique class

49. What are you afraid of? Mice, enclosed spaces

50. Salty or sweet? bitter or hot? sweet and neither?

51. How many keys on your key ring? three - car, Heartland, my stamp closet at Heartland

52. How many years at your current job? I don't really call it a job - I love it too much, but 5 years and 2 months!

53. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.

54. How many towns have you lived? 4

55. Do you make friends easily? I hope so.

1 comment:

Kthed said...

My middle name is DAWN too! :) I like this post!

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio