PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hot Woman???

I got my hair cut today while my boys were in school. When I picked them up they noticed and Gavin said it looked different. I kept talking and told them how I really wanted to get a little shorter. Gavin said "Yea, that would look good on a hot woman like you." "What do you think a hot woman is" I asked. "A woman who looks nice" he replied. Wow! When did 6 year old boys start calling girls hot? I don't think he realizes "hot woman" should NOT be associated with his mom, but I took it as a compliment anyway.

3 comments:

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Ha haha you should absolutely take it as a compliment. I know this was just something that he had heard before but when Grayson was 4
we were in Lowes and a girl walked by and he said SEXY ... Um what did you say... I was soooo upset for a while and then I got over it cuz he never said it again. haha. Soooo funny

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical! You should definitely take the compliment. He is just saying he thinks his Mommy is beautiful.

This one will have me laughing for a little while.

=)

Meg said...

That is so funny! Little boys are the cutiest!

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio