PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Disney Trip

So we went to Disney World on Jan. 1st with the Daughertys. Christie and I sent the guys and kids home on the 7th and stayed for our Stampin' Up leadership training until the 10th. We had a great time!

Our family at the front of Magic Kingdom... notice the wheelchair on the left. This was my seat for most of the days. Scott pushed me around so that I could keep up, plus it gave me a place to sit while they were riding rides I was not allowed on.


Our first night. Waiting at Crystal Palace looking at the castle change.


Scott & me on It's a Small World... and Dwaine :)


This year we got into pin trading. Here Caleb is trading with a cast member at Hollywood Studios.




Riding Jungle Cruise...


Prince Caspian from Narnia was talking to Caleb. Caleb was not interested in any characters this year for whatever reason, so Prince Caspian was giving him a hard time.


They were so scared going in Haunted Mansion :)


Gavin lost his first tooth on Jan. 5 while we were at Animal Kingdom eating lunch. He was a little scared when he saw blood. Scott had to pretty much pull it out. The tooth fairy is great when in Disney!!!


Eating at our favorite restaurant.... Ohanas


Breakfast at Chef Mickeys


Our last day at Epcot..

1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

Oh my how that made me really, really, really want to go back soon!

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio