PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 27, 2010

New Traditions

We started 2 new traditions this year. The first I got from my friend Audrey. I wrapped up our Christmas books and bought a couple of new ones. Each night the boys got to open up a book or two and we read it together. They loved doing this!!!


The second idea was given by our pastor, Scott Brown. He told us that his family watched a Christmas movie each night together as a family. I love this idea. I wish we could have had more time to actually do it each night, but the boys and I loved watching when we could. The first night we watched It's a Wonderful Life. I was surprised both Caleb & Gavin stuck with me through the whole black & white movie, but they did. And they actually enjoyed it!














1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great photos and sounds like wonderful traditions!

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio