PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 24, 2011

8 Weeks

Yesterday I was 8 weeks. I'm telling you, with each pregnancy this belly just stretches faster and faster. I did read that my uterus is the size of an orange which makes me feel a little better. I think it looks more like a canteloupe or maybe even a small watermelon, but I'm really ok with that. It is getting so hard to hide. I wear the same couple of outfits everyday to try to hide this big bump. Caleb & Gavin do not know that we are expecting again, but Caleb keeps looking at my tummy. He probably already knows. My kids are weird like that. They will figure something out and then when you tell them they just let you know that they already knew. They must get this from their dad because their loudmouth mama would just ask!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! Look at your cute little belly! Yeah... I can't wait to hear if the boys know already. Or if they are just clueless like men tend to be ;-)

Audrey said...

And you are SURE it is only one????

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio