PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 27, 2011

Iron Man

Last weekend we were invited to my favorite college roommate's home for the Iron Man contest. We had a wonderful time cheering on Kent and visiting with friends. Audrey, I hope you don't mind that I stole these pictures from your blog. :-)

GO KENT GO!!!! Kent did an amazing job competing in his first Iron Man contest. I do not see how any of these inspiring individuals swim for miles, then bike for LOTS more miles, and then run a marathon! I could never do even one of these things much less ALL three!


Lyla being pushed as we walked to find Kent and eat at Audrey's family restaurant.


Just a few of ALL of our kids eating dinner.


Amy, me, Marlo, Audrey & Carrie


Most of our kiddos....


What a fun weekend! Thanks again Brent & Audrey!!!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio