PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Last week

Man, summer is just flying by! I can't believe we are nearing the end of July! WOW! Last week Caleb & Gavin went to Pine Cove day camp. This was their 2nd year and they loved it. Three of their friends went too. On the last day their counselor gave them a little award and told us about them. So proud!



Lyla & I hung out together all week. I actually took her to her first movie, Winnie the Pooh or as she says Winnie the POOP. She did so well. I was pleasantly surprised. Other than screaming out "That's my momma!" a couple of times, she did very well. She sat in my lap and had her first popcorn.

This week Lyla also found a new hiding spot. Where's Lyla?

There she is!

Thank goodness for the iPad playing Dora! If it wasn't for Dora's voice I'm not sure I would have found her!

2 comments:

Karen said...

This is just too cute! Hope she doesn't try to hide Haddie from you!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE her hiding spot!

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio