PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School 2011

Today is Caleb & Gavin's 1st day of 4th grade. They will be going to the same school, but they will have 3 teachers and will change classes each day. They say they are not ready to go back, but I can tell they are actually excited and a little nervous. I always remember feeling the same way on the 1st day. I'm praying they have a great 1st day and a wonderful 4th grade year!

Caleb


Gavin


C& G with their sad little sister. Lyla wants to go to their school. She is really going to miss her brothers!


I can't believe they are so big!


Gavin & his teacher, Ms. Lowe. I tried to get one of Caleb & his teacher, but he is just too cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These boys have the coolest looking feet with awesome looking toes, especially the boy in the green striped shirt.

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio