PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Haddie - 2 months

Haddie Jane is 2 months old! The past 9 weeks have flown by. Haddie is still a dream baby! She is so pleasant all of the time. We are so blessed!

*Haddie started sleeping 7 hours at about 5 weeks.
*She gave us her first smile on Oct. 12th.
*At 6 1/2 weeks she started sleeping 8 hours. Woo hoo! Thank you Haddie!
*On October 13th Haddie stayed with someone other than me. My friend Marla came over and loved on her while Scott and I went to Lyla's toddler fair at school.
*Haddie is our little spit up baby. Poor thing is on reflux meds and she has hiccups A LOT!


Haddie, you are so precious to us and we are so thankful that God placed you in our family. I can't imagine our lives without you in it. We love you so much!!!

1 comment:

Momg said...

I sure did enjoy love'n on that sweet angel! What a little blessing she is! I must say it was a treat for me and really theapeutic for this mom of adolescent girls!!

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio