PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pulled Pork

One of our favorite meals...

I got this from Pinterest & my family loves it. And I love it! I'm not a big fan of cooking, but I've been a lot better. Well, if you count cooking in the crockpot. My boys are actually starting to eat and it is expensive to eat out! Plus we just have too many kids and too many meltdowns. And I'm just too tired and lazy. :) So, about the food. Here is the original recipe.

You will need:
pork butt
a soda of your choice
Lawry's Seasoning Salt
Sweet Baby Ray's barbeque sauce
Kaiser Rolls

Coat the pork butt in Lawry's Season Salt & place in crock pot

Cover with about 1/2 - 3/4 of BBQ sauce



Pour in the soda & cook on high for about 4 hours. Once almost ready, pull apart with 2 forks & let it soak up the soda. Serve on kaiser rolls. Delish!!!









No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio