PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 4, 2011

36 Weeks

Today I'm 36 weeks with baby Haddie. I am so excited we are getting so close! At this point my stomach is huge (as you can tell) & heavy! My ankles are swollen and it is WAY too hot to be preganant. I just knew at my appointment today my doctor would tell me I was ready to have this baby. Nope! When she checked me nothing is happening. Haddie is happy inside and I know it is best for her to cook a little longer :) Man, I look huge!!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

GIrl you look great! You are all belly! When I was pregnant I looked pregnant ALL over :)

Joni Kelly said...

April, you ARE looking great! I am so excited for you and look forward to seeing Haddie's pictures, too!

I love the book you made for Lyla. Beautiful work.

Hugs,
Joni Kelly <><

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio