PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 6, 2012

Quilt Show

Christie & I went to a quilt show. Do I sound like an old lady? :) I love it! I am new to quilting and have SO much to learn, but it was amazing to see what people have made!
This quilt was so much fun. I love Union Jack things!

This was a quilt made from a photo of this lady. Amazing!!! I cannot imagine how much time went into this one. So cool!

I want to learn how to do crazy quilting like this. I loved how they had put the month on each block and the date.

I enjoyed the colors on this one and all of the different blocks. My favorite block is the rainbow. I have always loved rainbows!

This was my favorite quilt at the show. I loved how each house had something different in the windows and doors and the tree border just added the right touch.

We met some sweet ladies and learned some new things. I can't wait until the next show!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio