PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 6, 2012

Easiest Pages EVER!

I'm baaaack!!! It has been about 2 years and I have missed Stampin' Up so much! I had a Stampin' blog, but I'm not the greatest blogger. Two blogs? Yea, it was not happening! So, I'm going to post my layouts, cards, family.... All of it here. I have been back at it for several months now and I have lots to show you. These are samples from my newest class. My class that DOES NOT even require that we meet. I design & print 4 layouts through My Digital Studio (that's 8 total pages) for you. You will pick up or receive them in the mail. Once you get them you just add your photos. That's it. It literally took me about 5-10 minutes to do these two pages once I had them printed. I do ALL of the work for you. I journaled straight on the page using a Stampin' Write marker. SO EASY!!! Here is how it works. 1.) You sign up & pay through evite, paypal, email or text no later than the 15th of the month. 2.) I will do all of the designing & printing. You do nothing. :-) 3.) You pick up from me OR off your porch (if mailed) by the end of the month. 4.) Open box & adhere photos Seriously, I don't think it could be any easier for you! Maybe your photos will finally be put in albums. It does not matter where you live. Tell your out of town friends. This will be great for a beginner, someone who is behind, anyone!
Cost is $30 or $35 if I am mailing it to you. If you need more info, please contact me.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio